December's Goal: 3 miles/day

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Hmm, Can I find the time? Or did I lose it?

Just an FYI, I'm not dead, its just that I'm not sure I like the blogger setup for this site. I really wish I had more time at home to persue this hobby... I should keep trying though.

I did attend the American Heart Association Walk. Took my oldest daughter, my twin sister and my baby nephew.

It was a nice, crisp morning and the hills made the girls have sore bottoms later, mwahaha. My nephew was alert, until we began walking and he slept until we finished the walk (he really is the perfect baby!)

I pushed the stroller the whole trip. I may have jumped a few curbs too many for his mom's liking, but he didn't mind.

Afterwards, I saw a few coworkers for a pic. The forgot to wait for me for the official company picture, but I'll forgive them...


I don't think I've done a whole bunch after the walk... I feel like I'm slacking. I think the next few posts will be a bit more personal as I have a huge project coming up and it will be a bit embarrasing to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment